- Regarding kendra sams – "lodged" at laurel county corrections" in kentucky…
- We have to stop the Government from abusing our children!
- Stage 4 Breast Cancer Cured
- OBAMA’S MENTAL ILLNESSES JUSTIFIES HIS REMOVAL FROM OFFICE UNDER THE 25TH AMENDMENT | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show……
- A little shameless self promotion never hurt anyone.
- Pope Francis Isn’t Holding Back—And U.S. Politicians Should Watch Out — WordPress.com
- Serial Kid Producer Reveals Top 10 Reasons Not to Have Kids
- Medical breakthrough: Scientists hope to block ‘old-age protein’, reverse memory loss
- Link found between autoimmune diseases, medications, and a dangerous heartbeat condition
- Australia: human experiment in a bottle
- Atherosclerosis : Medical Industry may be completely wrong
- Jeff Hays – Bought Full Documentary. The truth about Vaccines and GMO’s
- How To Create the New Paradigm Shift – A Brand New Evidence
- [PHOTOS] Rare Photos of Sean and John Lennon in Hong Kong, 1977
- CERN AND THE HALLS OF HELL – THE DESTROYER IS COMING ! (FULL MOVIE BY TSTV)
- MGTOW talk – Why men shouldn’t marry, and the long-term impact of marriage on men’s wellbeing
- Have A Laugh: “No” Means Nothing to Him!
- IMMEDIATELY STOP FEDERAL FUNDING for a pharmaceutical drug to treat "MARIJUANA ADDICTION". THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!
- Son of Sandy Hook
- BAN ALL OR NONE!
- Firefighters Save Dog From Burning Home In Pueblo
- Thursday Open Thread – June 25th
- Marijuana is medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association concludes
- Survival genes: Scientists find DNA mutations that helped Russians during Leningrad siege
- Christians Drawn by This Present World’s Charms
Paladin Justice on Have A Laugh: “No”… Administrator on Have You Heard of The Great Fo… IVAN JOHNSON on The 4th Reich in America: How… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic…
Recent Posts: U.S. Marijuana Party of Kentucky
Phytoremediation of Urban… Phytoremediation of Urban Brownfields: a Case for Industrial Hemp Brownfield land , Phytoremediation , Environmental remediation By qwerty1337 Sep 6, 2012 2819 Words 26 Views Phytoremediation of Urban Brownfields: A Case for Industrial Hemp By: Jeff Lemon Thursday, June 21, 2012 Brownfields Brownfield Phytoremediation Page 2 Page 4 A Case for Industrial […]
Whiskey named after Tennessee moonshiner debuts new bottle. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A white whiskey named after a legendary Tennessee moonshiner is introducing a new bottle after a legal dispute over similarities to Jack Daniel’s shape and design. The Popcorn Sutton brand, which began production after the death of its namesake, ran into the legal troubles […]
The Kentucky GOP has some good news for Rand Paul. The Kentucky Republican Party has agreed to hold a presidential caucus for Rand Paul – but only if he shows them the money. The party’s executive committee approved a proposal on Saturday to hold a presidential caucus on March 5. The plan would let Paul run […]
Originally posted on This Hunger Is Secret:
More and more evidence is becoming clear to me. People who speak out against the AMA, the APA, psychiatry in general, or a specific institution or doctor, and especially those who have a strong Internet presence should be aware of this. Did you know that psychiatric diagnosis can be assigned…
Originally posted on Points: The Blog of the Alcohol & Drugs History Society:
In her third guest post for Points, pain relief activist Siobhan Reynolds traces the unraveling of the doctor-(pain)patient relationship under drug prohibition. Perhaps the most disturbing consequence of opium prohibition, and the one least talked about in polite company, is the steady degradation…
Ms. Kendra Sams, 29 years old, was being lodged at the Laurel County Corrections. According to Facebook posts she suffered a seizure on July 12th which caused her to fall from the top bunk in her cell and land on the floor. She was not given medical attention at that time. At some point […]
Can you grow a brain in a jar? Scientists claim they’ve done just that. And the implication could not be more chilling By John Nash For The Daily Mail Published: 19:09 EST, 20 August 2015 | Updated: 20:04 EST, 20 August 2015 This is the stuff of Frankenstein nightmares. Imagine yourself as a functioning brain […]
By Quint Forgey, News21 August 19 at 6:30 AM Editor’s note: This is one in a series of articles on the legalization of marijuana, produced in partnership with the 2015 Carnegie-Knight News21 national student reporting project. CHESTER, S.C. — She lives in the wooden house her grandfather built more than a century ago in Chester, […]
About 2 p.m. on a March day in 1876, on a farm in southern Bath County, a mystery fell from the sky. It wasn’t rain or hail, or even cats and dogs. For years afterward, locals had no idea what it was, only that it was meat of some sort. A preserved piece of […]
"$175, 465 million for National Guard Counter-Drug Operations, including support for the Kentucky National Guard to eradicate marijuana from the Daniel Boone National Forest. The Kentucky State Police reported nearly a half million plants were eradicated in Kentucky last year." Press Releases 2015 Federal Funding Law is a Win for Kentucky f t # e […]
Why I Do What I Do…I began about 2002 searching out "marijuana" information on the internet. My Dad had died in 2001 and three months prior to that had called me one day and asked me if I could find him "a little pot". As I was then ignorant of any kind of medicinal use of Marijuana, and he had COPD and Heart Disease, my only answer to him would be, "I'd love to Dad, but I'm afraid if you tried to smoke it at this point it could kill you." His lung capacity was near zero. At that time we knew nothing of the "healing oil". So about 2004 I was browsing one day and it came to my mind to search for "Medical Marijuana", which I did. The rest is history. Once I found how to access the information nothing was gonna stop me from trying to spread the message - through as many sites as I could possibly access. It suffices to say that in the last seven years or more I have learned a lot. The whole world has learned a lot. I have been through many changes in my life and am thankful for most of them. My only hope is that the World have a chance to recover itself before it is too late. Much of that depends upon how we choose to "FREE" this God given gift of Cannabis, and what is done with it once it is. Sheree Krider