- Chemtrail Source Material Finally Unveiled
- PENTAGON SPENT $504,816 ON VIAGRA LAST YEAR
- Croatian Court Bans Dog From Barking
- Information on “KCHHI”–Kentucky Hemp Health Initiative
- The US Department of Justice has called for the dismissal of a lawsuit filed by Twitter, in which the social network alleges its First Amendment rights are violated when the government forbids it to reveal national security requests for user data.
- O.K. EVERYONE THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT WE NEED SIGNATURES ON KCHHI !!
- Kentucky Cannabis Hemp Health Initiative
- Nina In New York: Does Your Baby Know Chinese Yet? Why, Don’t You Love Her?
- Google Calendar’s Enforced Birthdays Show The Ugly Side Of Algorithms
- How To Stop Chikungunya
- Flood The Phone Linez For Secretary John Wetzel Of Pennsylvania Department Of Correctionz
- Freed After 19 Years in Prison for Killing Her Pimp, Woman Tells Story: SARA KRUZAN
- Ohio to Run Out of Lethal Injection Drugs in April
- A powerful new super antibiotic may be right under our feet
- Forgotten Concerts: Michael Jackson With The Jacksons At The Springfield Civic Center October 28, 1979
- Why One Company Invested $30 Million to Grow a Vegan Egg
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 FROM THE USMjPARTY!!!!
- What It’s Really Like to Care for a Dying Parent
- Facebook is playing a cat-and-mouse game with Russian censors
- 1,000 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne headed to Iraq
- A common pen as a tactical weapon for self defense
- Study: Regular Smartphone Use Could Do Serious Damage To Your Spine
- Brain-Eating Amoeba Found in Louisiana Drinking Water
- FUKUSHIMA’S CHILDREN ARE DYING: in Japanese!
Administrator on Have You Heard of The Great Fo… IVAN JOHNSON on The 4th Reich in America: How… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… thor finnegan on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka…
Recent Posts: U.S. Marijuana Party of Kentucky
By Paula Reid CBS News March 2, 2015, 5:59 AM When Eric Holder steps down as attorney general, he’ll leave behind a legacy on more than just civil rights issues. For advocates of recreational marijuana use, Holder was a progressive leader who played a key role in the early days of legalization at the […]
Kevin Coe February 27, 2015 Sorry, high rollers: Marijuana is nowhere legal in these United States Kevin Coe February 27, 2015 I hate to be the party pooper but I feel there is a need to point out that the possession, transportation, processing and use of marijuana is still illegal. It is not legal […]
https://embed.theguardian.com/embed/video/us-news/video/2015/feb/24/homan-square-chicago-black-site-video http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-detain-americans-black-site While US military and intelligence interrogation impacted people overseas, Homan Square – said to house military-style vehicles and even a cage – focuses on American citizens, most often poor, black and brown. ‘When you go in,’ Brian Jacob Church told the Guardian, ‘nobody knows what happened to you.’ Video: Phil […]
By VIVIAN YEEFEB. 26, 2015 Arthur Mondella’s alternate life was buried behind a roll-down gate, behind a fleet of fancy cars, behind a pair of closet doors, behind a set of button-controlled steel shelves, behind a fake wall and down a ladder in a hole in a bare concrete floor. Here, in a […]
Originally posted on Cave City, Kentucky:
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9:30 am By MONICA SPEES email@example.com | A Louisville man who wants to purchase a Cave City attraction received a $250,000 loan from the state Tuesday. The Kentucky Tourism Development Finance Authority approved a $250,000 loan from the Kentucky Tourism Development Loan Program to…
By Katie Brinn Sen. Rand Paul slammed former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush for hypocrisy on marijuana in an interview Wednesday with Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric. Responding to recent revelations that Gov. Bush smoked pot during his teen years at Phillips Academy, Paul pointed out the flaws in Bush’s opposition to medical marijuana in […]
Research Included How Social Networks Influence Behavior By W. Brice McVicar in Breaking News Social Media Social media networks were the focus of a recent DARPA — the Pentagon-run Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency — study in a bid to gain insight to their users. Twitter, Facebook, Kickstarter and others were all examined […]
GRAVES COUNTY, Ky. – Graves County Sheriff Dewayne Redmon reports today that the Drug Division Detectives and Deputies seized, approximately 40 pounds of Hydroponic Medical Grade Marijuana. Redmon stated that the officers conducted the stop during a torrential downpour of rain in the icy conditions, shortly after noon on Saturday. The roadways were […]
A senior scientist at MIT has declared that we are facing an epidemic of autism that may result in one half of all children being affected by autism in ten years. Dr. Stephanie Seneff, who made these remarks during a panel presentation in Groton, Massachusetts, last week, specifically cites the Monsanto herbicide, Roundup, as the […]
By Kathleen Caulderwood @kcaulderwood firstname.lastname@example.org on February 21 2015 10:00 AM Kentucky farmer Andy Graves recently brought his father to see the latest crop on the family farm. Moments before the 89-year-old saw the plants, he could smell them. “When my dad walked back to see the first fields, his eyes just […]
Why I Do What I Do…I began about 2002 searching out "marijuana" information on the internet. My Dad had died in 2001 and three months prior to that had called me one day and asked me if I could find him "a little pot". As I was then ignorant of any kind of medicinal use of Marijuana, and he had COPD and Heart Disease, my only answer to him would be, "I'd love to Dad, but I'm afraid if you tried to smoke it at this point it could kill you." His lung capacity was near zero. At that time we knew nothing of the "healing oil". So about 2004 I was browsing one day and it came to my mind to search for "Medical Marijuana", which I did. The rest is history. Once I found how to access the information nothing was gonna stop me from trying to spread the message - through as many sites as I could possibly access. It suffices to say that in the last seven years or more I have learned a lot. The whole world has learned a lot. I have been through many changes in my life and am thankful for most of them. My only hope is that the World have a chance to recover itself before it is too late. Much of that depends upon how we choose to "FREE" this God given gift of Cannabis, and what is done with it once it is. Sheree Krider