- 9.8 Earthquake In YouTube Video, ‘San Andreas’ Movie Just Fiction, But Science Says 8.0 Increasingly Likely For California
- Indonesia’s Mt. Sinabung volcano ceaseless eruptions for 5 years – driving some local residents to mental institutions
- Search dogs aiding efforts after Texas flooding need care
- ‘Evil Calling’..
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY: ‘ REPORTERS WITHOUT BORDERS & ACE NEWS SERVICES PAY TRIBUTE TO TEN WOMEN JOURNALISTS ‘
- This Is The Last TIme I Get High
- What the Fuck is Fuckable
- Bipolar as Unexpected Gift
- Chemtrail Source Material Finally Unveiled
- PENTAGON SPENT $504,816 ON VIAGRA LAST YEAR
- Croatian Court Bans Dog From Barking
- Information on “KCHHI”–Kentucky Hemp Health Initiative
- The US Department of Justice has called for the dismissal of a lawsuit filed by Twitter, in which the social network alleges its First Amendment rights are violated when the government forbids it to reveal national security requests for user data.
- O.K. EVERYONE THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT WE NEED SIGNATURES ON KCHHI !!
- Kentucky Cannabis Hemp Health Initiative
- Nina In New York: Does Your Baby Know Chinese Yet? Why, Don’t You Love Her?
- Google Calendar’s Enforced Birthdays Show The Ugly Side Of Algorithms
- How To Stop Chikungunya
- Flood The Phone Linez For Secretary John Wetzel Of Pennsylvania Department Of Correctionz
- Freed After 19 Years in Prison for Killing Her Pimp, Woman Tells Story: SARA KRUZAN
- Ohio to Run Out of Lethal Injection Drugs in April
- A powerful new super antibiotic may be right under our feet
- Forgotten Concerts: Michael Jackson With The Jacksons At The Springfield Civic Center October 28, 1979
- Why One Company Invested $30 Million to Grow a Vegan Egg
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 FROM THE USMjPARTY!!!!
Administrator on Have You Heard of The Great Fo… IVAN JOHNSON on The 4th Reich in America: How… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… thor finnegan on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka…
Recent Posts: U.S. Marijuana Party of Kentucky
Originally posted on Balladeer's Blog:
Just a reminder that I will not take seriously any comments, emails or other communications from anyone who tries to sell me on the notion that the members of one political party are “the good guys” and the members of the other political party are “the bad guys.” The…
If Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) thinks so poorly of his own party’s aggressive foreign policy vision, then he should just pack up and leave.
‘Rand Paul Should Just Run as a Democrat': The New GOP Talking Point by Andrew Kirell | 1:55 pm, May 28th, 2015 Over the past 24 hours, an extraordinary conservative talking point was born: If Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) thinks so poorly of his own party’s aggressive foreign policy vision, then he […]
Another Perspective Pot Possibilities and Problems Banking on legal marijuana is proving dicy, especially thanks to the feds.
By Ross Kaminsky – 5.26.15 Often the first thing I’m asked when traveling outside of Colorado is a half-question half-joke about how many people in the state I now call home are stoned. Although I’m pro-legalization, I’ve never touched marijuana and it seems as if I’m not alone: even though the state passed — […]
The prison system in the United States is a profit-making industry. Private corporations operate over 200 facilities nationwide and are traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Prison privatization in its current form began in 1984 as a result of the War on Drugs. While crime rates otherwise remained steady dating back to 1925, the number of arrests quickly exploded. While the War on Drugs initially had a small impact on incarceration, it was President Reagan’s Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 that […]
by Joe Sonka Correction appended. A new study by Harvard University’s Center for Ethics finds that Kentucky’s state government is among the most corrupt in the country, and second to none when it comes to the “legal corruption” of political favors in exchange for campaign contributions. Whereas the most common measure of corruption […]
May 17th, 2015 | by Dr. Chauncey Siemens A Couple from Cottage Grove, Minnesota discovered a man living inside a secret laboratory inside their basement. On Friday, May 15th 2015 officers with the Warrington County Sheriffs Office went to the Morgan family’s home after receiving a call reporting a possible break in. When the […]
Submitted by TwoCircles.net on 24 May 2015 – 9:32pm By Dr Mohammad Nazrul Bari and Milad Alimoradian, Afghanistan has been the core of exhaustive research and analysis. This great landlocked country with an excellent ancient history has seen lots of difficult and different situations, especially in the last century; it suffered massively from several external […]
May 26, 2015 via NORML’s Deputy Director, Paul Armentano: The majority of the US Senate Appropriations Committee on Thursday cast votes in favor of expanding medical cannabis access to United States veterans. The committee vote marks the first time that a majority of any body of the US Senate has ever decided in favor of […]
Scientists have begun speculating that the root cause of disease conditions such as migraines and irritable bowel syndrome may be endocannabinoid deficiency. Source: Alternet, 3.24.10 For several years I have postulated that marijuana is not, in the strict sense of the word, an intoxicant. As I wrote in the book Marijuana Is Safer: So Why […]
J&C readers 12:14 p.m. EDT May 22, 2015 Question: Bill Levin, an Indianapolis resident, said he plans to hold the first services of his newly created, marijuana-devoted First Church of Cannabis on July 1, the day Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act goes into effect, to test the new law. How should police and the […]
Why I Do What I Do…I began about 2002 searching out "marijuana" information on the internet. My Dad had died in 2001 and three months prior to that had called me one day and asked me if I could find him "a little pot". As I was then ignorant of any kind of medicinal use of Marijuana, and he had COPD and Heart Disease, my only answer to him would be, "I'd love to Dad, but I'm afraid if you tried to smoke it at this point it could kill you." His lung capacity was near zero. At that time we knew nothing of the "healing oil". So about 2004 I was browsing one day and it came to my mind to search for "Medical Marijuana", which I did. The rest is history. Once I found how to access the information nothing was gonna stop me from trying to spread the message - through as many sites as I could possibly access. It suffices to say that in the last seven years or more I have learned a lot. The whole world has learned a lot. I have been through many changes in my life and am thankful for most of them. My only hope is that the World have a chance to recover itself before it is too late. Much of that depends upon how we choose to "FREE" this God given gift of Cannabis, and what is done with it once it is. Sheree Krider