- Reflections: Neurology and the Humanities, Caring for Maggie
- Regarding kendra sams – "lodged" at laurel county corrections" in kentucky…
- We have to stop the Government from abusing our children!
- Stage 4 Breast Cancer Cured
- OBAMA’S MENTAL ILLNESSES JUSTIFIES HIS REMOVAL FROM OFFICE UNDER THE 25TH AMENDMENT | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show……
- A little shameless self promotion never hurt anyone.
- Pope Francis Isn’t Holding Back—And U.S. Politicians Should Watch Out — WordPress.com
- Serial Kid Producer Reveals Top 10 Reasons Not to Have Kids
- Medical breakthrough: Scientists hope to block ‘old-age protein’, reverse memory loss
- Link found between autoimmune diseases, medications, and a dangerous heartbeat condition
- Australia: human experiment in a bottle
- Atherosclerosis : Medical Industry may be completely wrong
- Jeff Hays – Bought Full Documentary. The truth about Vaccines and GMO’s
- How To Create the New Paradigm Shift – A Brand New Evidence
- [PHOTOS] Rare Photos of Sean and John Lennon in Hong Kong, 1977
- CERN AND THE HALLS OF HELL – THE DESTROYER IS COMING ! (FULL MOVIE BY TSTV)
- MGTOW talk – Why men shouldn’t marry, and the long-term impact of marriage on men’s wellbeing
- Have A Laugh: “No” Means Nothing to Him!
- IMMEDIATELY STOP FEDERAL FUNDING for a pharmaceutical drug to treat "MARIJUANA ADDICTION". THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!
- Son of Sandy Hook
- BAN ALL OR NONE!
- Firefighters Save Dog From Burning Home In Pueblo
- Thursday Open Thread – June 25th
- Marijuana is medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association concludes
- Survival genes: Scientists find DNA mutations that helped Russians during Leningrad siege
Ebola and other life… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… Get rid of the damn… on Get the Damn Republican’… Paladin Justice on Have A Laugh: “No”… Administrator on Have You Heard of The Great Fo… IVAN JOHNSON on The 4th Reich in America: How…
Recent Posts: U.S. Marijuana Party of Kentucky
TOPICS:eugenicsMelissa Dykes September 29, 2015 By Melissa Dykes This is an exhibit about Eugenics, dated 1926. (click to enlarge, take it all in for a sec, then continue reading…) According to eugenics, “some people are born to be a burden on the rest”. You see, the eugenics movement — which steadily gained popularity for the […]
10/06/2015 04:20 PM by Kevin Wheatley • @KWheatley_cn2 Candidates vying to become Kentucky’s next agriculture commissioner differed on the controversial subject of medical marijuana Tuesday during a forum hosted by Kentucky Farm Bureau. Democrat Jean-Marie Lawson Spann, in her opening statement at KFB’s “Measure the Candidates” forum, voiced her support for medicinal cannabis, saying Kentuckians […]
Kentucky State researchers begin to bring in school’s 1st crop By Brent Schanding, Published: September 25, 2015 8:20AM Kentucky State University researchers on Wednesday began harvesting the school’s first hemp crop at the Harold R. Benson Research and Demonstration Farm on Mills Lane off U.S. 127 South. They spent about four hours in the field […]
By Janet Patton email@example.com September 28, 2015 Hemp has come a long way, increasing from 33 acres in 2014 — the first legal crop in Kentucky — to more than 922 acres planted this year. "Welcome to Kentucky, the leading industrial hemp-producing state in the country. It feels good to say that," Agriculture […]
Friday’s UN Attack On America – 17 Global Goals To Seize America’s Wealth – Sustainable Development Agenda 21 Style
Posted on September 26, 2015 by Rick Wells in Agenda 21, To those unfamiliar with the UN’s global government attack on freedom, capitalism and the United States, the ambiguous term “sustainable development” doesn’t have much meaning. It’s deliberately vague and can mean pretty much anything anyone chooses. Under the UN it means a […]
Published on Sep 25, 2015 If you’ve ever wondered what would happen if we banned alcohol and we reinstated prohibition, they answer is a whole lot of meth. In the U.S. there are some places that ban the sale of alcohol. These are called dry counties. Dry counties that prohibit alcohol sales seem to […]
Society’s general view of CPS is if they are involved then the family must have done something to get them involved…
They are under the impression that CPS comes in offers all kinds of services and then leave. Sadly they could not be much farther from the truth. Very often CPS becomes involved as the result of an anonymous phone call. Often this call is made by a former spouse or significant other. Or maybe that […]
Sep 23, 2015 by Casey Coates Danson 8 hours ago DoomsdayVault2_1024 In Brief International Centre for Agricultural Research in Dry Areas has requested 116,000 seed samples from a seed vault built into an island near the North Pole. The Breakthrough Normally, researchers in the Middle East would simply withdraw the seeds they need from a […]
Subtitle: How to age quickly and retire early from a life of Activism in Cannabis – via the DEA Subtitle: How to become a criminal vs. a patient in need of their medication… May 7th, 2015 I really hate writing about myself. I rarely do and when I do it is for a […]
Taiwan to buy corn, soybeans Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 12:23 AM Kentucky Press News Service FRANKFORT – Gov. Steve Beshear Tuesday announced an agreement between Taiwan and Kentucky farmers to increase corn and soybean exports to the island nation over the next two years. "These agreements between Kentucky farmers and the Republic […]
Why I Do What I Do…I began about 2002 searching out "marijuana" information on the internet. My Dad had died in 2001 and three months prior to that had called me one day and asked me if I could find him "a little pot". As I was then ignorant of any kind of medicinal use of Marijuana, and he had COPD and Heart Disease, my only answer to him would be, "I'd love to Dad, but I'm afraid if you tried to smoke it at this point it could kill you." His lung capacity was near zero. At that time we knew nothing of the "healing oil". So about 2004 I was browsing one day and it came to my mind to search for "Medical Marijuana", which I did. The rest is history. Once I found how to access the information nothing was gonna stop me from trying to spread the message - through as many sites as I could possibly access. It suffices to say that in the last seven years or more I have learned a lot. The whole world has learned a lot. I have been through many changes in my life and am thankful for most of them. My only hope is that the World have a chance to recover itself before it is too late. Much of that depends upon how we choose to "FREE" this God given gift of Cannabis, and what is done with it once it is. Sheree Krider