- Chemtrail Source Material Finally Unveiled
- PENTAGON SPENT $504,816 ON VIAGRA LAST YEAR
- Croatian Court Bans Dog From Barking
- Information on “KCHHI”–Kentucky Hemp Health Initiative
- The US Department of Justice has called for the dismissal of a lawsuit filed by Twitter, in which the social network alleges its First Amendment rights are violated when the government forbids it to reveal national security requests for user data.
- O.K. EVERYONE THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT WE NEED SIGNATURES ON KCHHI !!
- Kentucky Cannabis Hemp Health Initiative
- Nina In New York: Does Your Baby Know Chinese Yet? Why, Don’t You Love Her?
- Google Calendar’s Enforced Birthdays Show The Ugly Side Of Algorithms
- How To Stop Chikungunya
- Flood The Phone Linez For Secretary John Wetzel Of Pennsylvania Department Of Correctionz
- Freed After 19 Years in Prison for Killing Her Pimp, Woman Tells Story: SARA KRUZAN
- Ohio to Run Out of Lethal Injection Drugs in April
- A powerful new super antibiotic may be right under our feet
- Forgotten Concerts: Michael Jackson With The Jacksons At The Springfield Civic Center October 28, 1979
- Why One Company Invested $30 Million to Grow a Vegan Egg
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 FROM THE USMjPARTY!!!!
- What It’s Really Like to Care for a Dying Parent
- Facebook is playing a cat-and-mouse game with Russian censors
- 1,000 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne headed to Iraq
- A common pen as a tactical weapon for self defense
- Study: Regular Smartphone Use Could Do Serious Damage To Your Spine
- Brain-Eating Amoeba Found in Louisiana Drinking Water
- FUKUSHIMA’S CHILDREN ARE DYING: in Japanese!
Administrator on Have You Heard of The Great Fo… IVAN JOHNSON on The 4th Reich in America: How… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… thor finnegan on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka…
Recent Posts: U.S. Marijuana Party of Kentucky
WPRO News Two pro-cannabis protesters interrupted a marijuana legalization press conference at the State House Thursday afternoon demanding that the substance be referred to cannabis and that any other term is as derogatory as referring to African Americans as the “N-word.” In the video taken by WPRO’s Andrew Augustus, protesters holding signs marked with […]
KENTUCKY — Kentucky Hemp is coming back. Fiber, seed, fuel, oil, and artisan products are simmering in the recently revived hemp industry. SEE GRAPHIC HERE Research and debate about bringing hemp back has circulated since the 1990s, when other countries like Canada and Australia re-legalized hemp production. Finally, last year, the 2014 Farm […]
Beth Ethier of the Slatest released an article on March 3, 2015 titled Mitch McConnell Wants Hemp in a Farm Near You. Hemp is a member of the cannabis family along with its cousin marijuana. Hemp generally has a minimal amount to THC, which is the active ingredient in medical and recreational marijuana. McConnell […]
The Obama administration’s so-called "clean power" regulation seeks to shut down more of America’s power generation under the guise of protecting the climate. In reality, this proposed regulation would have a negligible effect on global climate but a profoundly negative impact on countless American families already struggling. The regulation is unfair. It’s probably illegal. […]
March 02, 2015 12:00 am • James C. Wilson On Feb. 20, U.S. Representatives Jared Polis, D-Colo., and Earl Blumenauer, D-Oregon, introduced two new bills for federal marijuana legalization. The U.S. government’s practice of imprisoning, fining, harassing and stigmatizing marijuana users is tragic and has damaged many lives. Ending prohibition is a welcome change, but […]
February 12, 2015 OCGreenRelief Health, Medical Marijuana, News With America in the midst of a pot revolution, companies are lining up to jump on the medical marijuana bandwagon. But 99 percent of them don’t have the exclusive license from the federal government to commercialize a medical marijuana patent currently held by the National Institutes of […]
Utah is considering a bill that would allow patients with certain debilitating conditions to be treated with edible forms of marijuana. If the bill passes, the state’s wildlife may "cultivate a taste" for the plant, lose their fear of humans, and basically be high all the time. That’s according to testimony presented to […]
A bill introduced in Vermont would authorize marijuana to be taxed and regulated similar to alcohol, legalizing the plant, and effectively nullifying the federal prohibition on the same. Senate Bill 95 (S.95) was introduced on Feb. 18 by State Sen. David Zuckerman (D-Chittenden). If this bill is successful, Vermont would become the first state to […]
The Louisiana Supreme Court has reversed an appellate court’s decision that an Iberia Parish’s man’s life sentence as a habitual offender was excessive and unconstitutional. At issue was Anthony Daye, a 34-year-old fifth-felony offender, who was convicted of second-offense marijuana possession in 2012 and sentenced to life under the habitual offender law. The Supreme […]
American Green Signs Five Leases in Kentucky for CBD-Only Shops; Ordering an Additional Twenty ZaZZZ Age-Verifying Medical Marijuana Machines
ZaZZZ is the world’s First Consumer Automated Medical Marijuana Vending Machine. Improved second generation 3D touch screen machines will be delivered to Michigan and Arizona. American Green’s ZaZZZ machines in Kentucky will be the first of it’s kind to vend Hemp products directly to the consumer. American Green will also be ordering an additional 20 […]
Why I Do What I Do…I began about 2002 searching out "marijuana" information on the internet. My Dad had died in 2001 and three months prior to that had called me one day and asked me if I could find him "a little pot". As I was then ignorant of any kind of medicinal use of Marijuana, and he had COPD and Heart Disease, my only answer to him would be, "I'd love to Dad, but I'm afraid if you tried to smoke it at this point it could kill you." His lung capacity was near zero. At that time we knew nothing of the "healing oil". So about 2004 I was browsing one day and it came to my mind to search for "Medical Marijuana", which I did. The rest is history. Once I found how to access the information nothing was gonna stop me from trying to spread the message - through as many sites as I could possibly access. It suffices to say that in the last seven years or more I have learned a lot. The whole world has learned a lot. I have been through many changes in my life and am thankful for most of them. My only hope is that the World have a chance to recover itself before it is too late. Much of that depends upon how we choose to "FREE" this God given gift of Cannabis, and what is done with it once it is. Sheree Krider