Update from Jeannie Herer – Jack Jeannie Herer’s MySpace Blog |


Update from Jeannie Herer – Jack Jeannie Herer’s MySpace Blog |







Update from Jeannie Herer
Last Saturday I went to see Jack at the rehab facility. I went out to smoke with Jack’s roommate. While we were out back, a nurse came and told me a woman and her daughter was at the nurses’ station with a restraining order for me. She asked me what she should do. I said I didn’t know and asked her what she thought I should do. She said she’d keep them at the desk so I could go around the building to the parking lot.
I got in the van and was pulling out of the parking lot when Joy Graves and Steve Cherms pulled up about an inch in front of me, blocking my way out of the parking lot. Steve got out of his car and started yelling at me and banging on the windshield and waving around his cane.
Then Seeva Cherms and her daughter came out of the building and Seeva ran over and started banging on the driver’s side window and yelling at me, waving around the restraining order. I kind of panicked and called the first person on my phone list and they called 911 and then 911 called me back and stayed on the phone with me until two police cars arrived. I just sat in the van with the doors locked and the windows rolled up.
First, the police spoke to them and then came over and asked me what was going on. I told them I was visiting my husband who was in the facility with an anoxic brain injury. I showed them the first restraining order that Joy Graves filed against me, that was dismissed in its entirety. It was filed the day after I posted our attorney, Bill McPike’s, response to Seeva saying Jack had gone to him for a legal separation. Bill said it didn’t happen. Jack had only talked to him about people putting his name on their products. One of the things the restraining order said was that I couldn’t post anything on Jack’s websites. That’s why I’m making this public now, while I can.
We met Steve and Seeva one time at Eddy Lepp’s house and the next thing we knew they came over to our house with legal papers they wanted us to sign making us their daughter’s godparents. They said they grew up in the mob, and they are bounty hunters, and how Steve is supposed to be a big martial arts guy. We didn’t sign the papers.
I told the police about the suspicious Power of Attorney papers that Joy says Jack signed a couple of hours before he had his heart attack and that she is trying to get the rights to Jack’s new book.
The police called their supervisor and he said the restraining order was no better than a leaf on the ground. The policemen said I could just go ahead and drive off. I said I was afraid Steve would follow me so the police stood there with them until I could get far enough away.
Because Joy has caused so many disturbances while I’ve been there, the facility is not allowing me to see Jack for now. Only Jack’s kids can see him. My attorney is doing what she can, as fast as she can, but court dates take time to come around.
Joy also went to Lake County, California and filed a legal separation from me for Jack on October 29. She gave the date of the end of our marriage as 7/7/09. If Jack had wanted a legal separation on 7/7/09, why didn’t he get it himself? He didn’t have the heart attack until September 12. Our 10-year anniversary was September 9. He was on the road but he called me and wished me a happy anniversary and told me he loved me and that he would be in Santa Rosa with me as soon as he was finished with the Portland hemp fest.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.