8 minute talk provides an overview of the "New Agenda for America."
Links to additional and future videos concerning the "New Agenda for
America" are provided in this video. Today I would like to provide an
overview of the “New Agenda for America” (NAA):
What is it.
What is it’s purpose?
And what does it have to do with the 2008 Presidential Elections?
(1) First, what is “New Agenda for America”?
“New Agenda for America” is a set of policy planks that I feel most
American’s already support but ironically have no support from the
officials we have elected to represent us. It can also be thought of as
notice to our elected representatives that you had better start
representing the American People and not the interests of
Multi-National Corporations and other global elites.
Here are the initial planks comprising the “New Agenda for America”
(1) Universal Health Care for All American Citizens
(2) A 20-year moratorium on all immigration into the United States
(3) Legal Marijuana for all Adults and Medical Patients
(4) An immediate reversal to the Offshoring and Inshoring of American Jobs
(5) A strict enforcement on issues of Separation of Church and State
(6) An immediate move from so-called Free Trade Agreements to Bilateral Trade agreements
A major R&D project to bring energy independence to the United
States and the World through recycling, reuse, ending hyper-consumerism
and investing in the development of sustainable energy sources (e.g.,
solar, photovoltaic, wind, geothermal)
(8) No further ownership of US Assets (businesses, homes, ports, stock exchanges) by foreign governments or individuals!
(9) Replacement of the "Federal Reserve" with a "People’s Reserve" which has Congressional oversight.