Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:47:03 -0800
Subject: OPN: [asa] Thursday: Meet Your Medical Cannabis Match
Thursday: Meet Your Medical Can
Please support Americans for Safe Access
On the Web:
- Join ASA
- Legal Info
- Join ASA Email Lists
- ASA Forums
- ASA Blog
- Take Action
- Condition-Based Booklets
- Join a Patients Union
- Medical Marijuana News Summaries
- What We Do
- ASA’s Online Store
- ASA’s Mission
Americans for Safe Access1322 Webster Street, Ste. 402
Oakland, CA 94612
Join ASA’s Condition-based UnionDear ASA Supporter,Thus far this week ASA activists nationwide have joined the movement, met their Senators, and put their pens to paper. Today, on Valentine’s Day, we are urging you to meet your medical cannabis match! We are calling on patients, family members, researchers and medical professionals to match up with ASA’s condition-based unions!Visit www.AmericansforSafeAccess.org/Thursday to find out how you can sign up for ASA’s condition-based unions.Patients nationwide have joined together to form condition-based unions to further promote medical cannabis research and advocate for safe access to medical cannabis through the Medical Marijuana Union project. Plug into one of ASAâ€™s growing network of patients, researchers, advocates, and medical professionals. Join a condition-based union today!Over the past several months, ASA has been working to improve our services and access for the condition-based unions. Many of you have begun posting online in our condition-based forums, filled out the condition-based survey, which was released last summer, and viewed and given us great feedback on how we can further serve our unions.In our constant effort to improve our services and strengthen the movement, ASA has designed a website specifically for seniors, which was launched in January. The Seniors’ Union Website provides information about medical cannabis issues and aging. In the future, ASA intends to roll out similar websites for our other condition-based unions as well. You can check out the website at: www.MedicalMarijuanaandSeniors.orgIf you are a current union member or are new to Americans for Safe Access, medical cannabis, and ASAâ€™s condition-based unions, please help strengthen ASAâ€™s unions by completing two easy tasks:
- Write a short testimonial to explain how medical cannabis has affected your life. Visit www.AmericansforSafeAccess.org/PatientsUnions to fill out the contact sheet and testimonial. Please be sure to let us know whether or not you want to allow ASA to publish it.
- Fill out and complete the ASA Condition-based Union Survey.
Ways to Meet Your Medical Cannabis Match:
1. Join a Condition-based Union today: Plug into ASAâ€™s growing network of patients, researchers, advocates, and medical professionals.
2. Join the Movement: In the past day, hundreds of supporters have joined the movement by donating to ASA. There are thousands more of you who support ASA, but have not taken action yet. Please join the movement today. It only takes a couple minutes and will renew your commitment to the medical cannabis movement.3. Spread the Word: Forward this message widely to friends, co-workers, and family to encourage them to join you in the national movement to protect safe access!Sincerely,Rebecca Saltzman
Chief of Staff
Americans for Safe Access
Americans for Safe Access is the nation’s largest organization of patients, medical professionals, scientists and concerned citizens promoting safe and legal access to cannabis for therapeutic use and research.
Brandy Zink, LMT
Ohio Patient Action Network
President Ohio Patient Network
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.