- Study: Regular Smartphone Use Could Do Serious Damage To Your Spine
- Brain-Eating Amoeba Found in Louisiana Drinking Water
- FUKUSHIMA’S CHILDREN ARE DYING: in Japanese!
- What’s the Matter With Eastern Kentucky?
- Ron Paul: Opt out of Common Core for my curriculum
- The U.S. Supreme Court Is Marching in Lockstep with the Police State
- Indiana police pepper-spray stripped woman, leave her naked for hours, make her walk through jail nude: lawyer
- Kentucky reaches settlement with Big Tobacco
- TAC Daily Digest for 05/08/2014
- GLOBAL MARIJUANA MARCH, ON DERBY DAY, MAY 3RD, IN LOUISVILLE, KY!
- The Hijacking of the Kentucky Marijuana Party
- Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka Roland Duby surprises many activists
- PLEASE HELP RONNIE SMITH’S FAMILY!
- There’s something about me…
- Kentucky Senate unanimously approved a bill Wednesday to let certain pediatric seizure patients use an oil derived from hemp and marijuana.
- Russia Mulls Banning US Nuclear Arms Inspections – Source
- Connecticut Representatives Violating Their Oath Of Office & Committing Treason Knowingly Passing Unconstitutional Laws ~ Sheriffs Refuse To Enforce!
- Ukraine: Obama’s invasions, 9-11 and mass media control
- Have You Heard of The Great Forgetting? It Happened 10,000 Years Ago & Completely Affects Your Life
- Hundreds of Keystone protesters arrested at White House | Reuters
- Judge hears opinions on Attica report unsealing – wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports
- Clemency to Jeff Mizanskey: Life without parole for marijuana
- BREAKING: Death Sentence for a $96 ticket (NJWEEDMAN)
- Scientists can implant false memories into mice
IVAN JOHNSON on The 4th Reich in America: How… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… thor finnegan on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka… Rebecca Forbes on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka…
Recent Posts: Kentucky Marijuana Party
By Nick Barrickman 18 December 2014 In a blow to the Fourth Amendment’s protection against unreasonable searches and seizures, the Supreme Court ruled on Monday that a police officer detaining someone under a mistaken reading of the law could cite having made a “reasonable mistake,” and thus avoid having the court disregard all evidence obtained […]
By JAMES HIGDON December 09, 2014 To understand Kentucky politics you have to understand this: When it comes to coal, there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans. There is no red Kentucky or blue Kentucky. There is only charcoal black. And Kentucky politics is a coal miner’s daughter. With roughly 61,000 jobs […]
The federal government is stockpiling hundreds of "suspicious activity reports" that could provide federal agents with sufficient evidence to shut down any state-legalized marijuana business. While it may appear that federal authorities have taken a wait-and-see approach to marijuana legalization in the 23 states that now allow medical or recreational use, these reports are poised […]
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2014 11:14 pm By RONNIE ELLIS CNHI News Service FRANKFORT – No Kentucky lawmaker opposes better methods to combat a rising tide of heroin addiction, but the specifics of how to do it — and politics — get complicated. Nevertheless, key lawmakers — including new Senate budget chairman and candidate […]
Originally posted on Living in Kentucky and poor as dirt…:
? ? January 2, 2014 The following synopsis which I have found across the internet and put together here pretty much sums up the value of our “legalization” initiatives, whether they be “anti-prohibition”, tax and regulate, Repeal, ‘…”my God given right!”, or “Damn, we are…
(old pic, lol) PUBLIC SERVICE COMMENT: Please be aware that "Pertussis/Whooping Cough" is active in the SC KY area. If you have symptoms of upper respiratory infection please contact your doctor right away. I have been diagnosed with this thru CDC as my Grandson has had it…I am sicker now than when I […]
In reference to the last post regarding the enforcement of marijuana laws on tribal lands: Justice Department on Thursday will tell U.S. attorneys to not prevent tribes from growing or selling marijuana on the sovereign lands Today, via this link, the Department of Justice, as reported by the LA Times has/will produce a “Memorandum” concerning the […]
Justice Department on Thursday will tell U.S. attorneys to not prevent tribes from growing or selling marijuana on the sovereign lands
U.S. won’t stop Native Americans from growing, selling pot on their lands By Timothy M. Phelps contact the reporter Business U.S. Department of Justice The Justice Department will generally not try to enforce federal marijuana laws on Native American reservation Opening the door for what could be a lucrative and controversial new industry on some […]
Kentucky Residents Receive Federal Emergency Text Alert – Warns of “Civil Emergency” and Says “Prepare for Action”
By Eric Odom 19 7:37 pm December 9, 2014 We’ve known about a forced federal government “back door” into cell phone software for some time now. It’s no secret the federal government can now send alerts to your cell phone and you cannot opt out of the “service” such activity provides. But seeing it actively […]
With all the upheaval in Washington, it isn’t likely that federal proposals to tax marijuana will pass anytime soon. Yet as Professor Paul Caron catalogs, economists are looking anew at the proposed Marijuana Tax Equity Act (H.R. 501). It would end the federal prohibition on marijuana and allow it to be taxed. Growers, sellers and […]
Why I Do What I Do…I began about 2002 searching out "marijuana" information on the internet. My Dad had died in 2001 and three months prior to that had called me one day and asked me if I could find him "a little pot". As I was then ignorant of any kind of medicinal use of Marijuana, and he had COPD and Heart Disease, my only answer to him would be, "I'd love to Dad, but I'm afraid if you tried to smoke it at this point it could kill you." His lung capacity was near zero. At that time we knew nothing of the "healing oil". So about 2004 I was browsing one day and it came to my mind to search for "Medical Marijuana", which I did. The rest is history. Once I found how to access the information nothing was gonna stop me from trying to spread the message - through as many sites as I could possibly access. It suffices to say that in the last seven years or more I have learned a lot. The whole world has learned a lot. I have been through many changes in my life and am thankful for most of them. My only hope is that the World have a chance to recover itself before it is too late. Much of that depends upon how we choose to "FREE" this God given gift of Cannabis, and what is done with it once it is. Sheree Krider