- What It’s Really Like to Care for a Dying Parent
- Facebook is playing a cat-and-mouse game with Russian censors
- 1,000 soldiers from the 82nd Airborne headed to Iraq
- A common pen as a tactical weapon for self defense
- Study: Regular Smartphone Use Could Do Serious Damage To Your Spine
- Brain-Eating Amoeba Found in Louisiana Drinking Water
- FUKUSHIMA’S CHILDREN ARE DYING: in Japanese!
- What’s the Matter With Eastern Kentucky?
- Ron Paul: Opt out of Common Core for my curriculum
- The U.S. Supreme Court Is Marching in Lockstep with the Police State
- Indiana police pepper-spray stripped woman, leave her naked for hours, make her walk through jail nude: lawyer
- Kentucky reaches settlement with Big Tobacco
- TAC Daily Digest for 05/08/2014
- GLOBAL MARIJUANA MARCH, ON DERBY DAY, MAY 3RD, IN LOUISVILLE, KY!
- The Hijacking of the Kentucky Marijuana Party
- Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka Roland Duby surprises many activists
- PLEASE HELP RONNIE SMITH’S FAMILY!
- There’s something about me…
- Kentucky Senate unanimously approved a bill Wednesday to let certain pediatric seizure patients use an oil derived from hemp and marijuana.
- Russia Mulls Banning US Nuclear Arms Inspections – Source
- Connecticut Representatives Violating Their Oath Of Office & Committing Treason Knowingly Passing Unconstitutional Laws ~ Sheriffs Refuse To Enforce!
- Ukraine: Obama’s invasions, 9-11 and mass media control
- Have You Heard of The Great Forgetting? It Happened 10,000 Years Ago & Completely Affects Your Life
- Hundreds of Keystone protesters arrested at White House | Reuters
Administrator on Have You Heard of The Great Fo… IVAN JOHNSON on The 4th Reich in America: How… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… thor finnegan on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka…
Recent Posts: Kentucky Marijuana Party
Originally posted on ShereeKrider:
Have You Heard of The Great Forgetting? It Happened 10,000 Years Ago & Completely Affects Your Life. The Great Forgetting refers to the wealth of knowledge that our culture lost when we adopted our new civilized lifestyle. The knowledge that allowed indigenous cultures to survive, the knowledge that we had once…
Originally posted on partneringwitheagles:
I love Christmas lights. They remind me of the people who voted for Obama. They all hang together; half of the little bastards don’t work; and the ones that do, aren’t that bright.
Originally posted on Socialism is not the Answer:
Weasel Zippers Fifty years of despicable Communism, given a pass by Obama. Via NY Times: HAVANA — President Raúl Castro declared victory for the Cuban Revolution on Saturday in a wide-ranging speech, thanking President Obama for “a new chapter” while also reaffirming that restored relations with the…
Source: Human Rights Watch Surge in Executions for Drug Trafficking (London) – The United Nations agency charged with combating illicit drug trafficking should withdraw its support for counter-narcotics police operations in Iran until the death penalty for drug offenses is abolished, six rights groups said in a letter published today. The groups made the plea […]
By: Hrafnkell Haraldsson more from Hrafnkell Haraldsson Saturday, December, 20th, 2014, 8:32 am It is interesting how Republicans are all state’s rights and big government keep your hands off – until a state does something they don’t like. Like Colorado’s marijuana law, which is one of four states to allow regulated production and sale of […]
Congressmen, senators work to greenlight hemp growing By Taylor W. Anderson / The Bulletin / @taylorwanderson Published Dec 20, 2014 at 12:01AM / Updated Dec 20, 2014 at 07:52AM Related articles: Oregon still struggles to create hemp industry SALEM — The Oregon Department of Agriculture is nearing a deadline to create rules for hemp growers […]
By Nick Barrickman 18 December 2014 In a blow to the Fourth Amendment’s protection against unreasonable searches and seizures, the Supreme Court ruled on Monday that a police officer detaining someone under a mistaken reading of the law could cite having made a “reasonable mistake,” and thus avoid having the court disregard all evidence obtained […]
By JAMES HIGDON December 09, 2014 To understand Kentucky politics you have to understand this: When it comes to coal, there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans. There is no red Kentucky or blue Kentucky. There is only charcoal black. And Kentucky politics is a coal miner’s daughter. With roughly 61,000 jobs […]
The federal government is stockpiling hundreds of "suspicious activity reports" that could provide federal agents with sufficient evidence to shut down any state-legalized marijuana business. While it may appear that federal authorities have taken a wait-and-see approach to marijuana legalization in the 23 states that now allow medical or recreational use, these reports are poised […]
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2014 11:14 pm By RONNIE ELLIS CNHI News Service FRANKFORT – No Kentucky lawmaker opposes better methods to combat a rising tide of heroin addiction, but the specifics of how to do it — and politics — get complicated. Nevertheless, key lawmakers — including new Senate budget chairman and candidate […]
Why I Do What I Do…I began about 2002 searching out "marijuana" information on the internet. My Dad had died in 2001 and three months prior to that had called me one day and asked me if I could find him "a little pot". As I was then ignorant of any kind of medicinal use of Marijuana, and he had COPD and Heart Disease, my only answer to him would be, "I'd love to Dad, but I'm afraid if you tried to smoke it at this point it could kill you." His lung capacity was near zero. At that time we knew nothing of the "healing oil". So about 2004 I was browsing one day and it came to my mind to search for "Medical Marijuana", which I did. The rest is history. Once I found how to access the information nothing was gonna stop me from trying to spread the message - through as many sites as I could possibly access. It suffices to say that in the last seven years or more I have learned a lot. The whole world has learned a lot. I have been through many changes in my life and am thankful for most of them. My only hope is that the World have a chance to recover itself before it is too late. Much of that depends upon how we choose to "FREE" this God given gift of Cannabis, and what is done with it once it is. Sheree Krider