- Study: Regular Smartphone Use Could Do Serious Damage To Your Spine
- Brain-Eating Amoeba Found in Louisiana Drinking Water
- FUKUSHIMA’S CHILDREN ARE DYING: in Japanese!
- What’s the Matter With Eastern Kentucky?
- Ron Paul: Opt out of Common Core for my curriculum
- The U.S. Supreme Court Is Marching in Lockstep with the Police State
- Indiana police pepper-spray stripped woman, leave her naked for hours, make her walk through jail nude: lawyer
- Kentucky reaches settlement with Big Tobacco
- TAC Daily Digest for 05/08/2014
- GLOBAL MARIJUANA MARCH, ON DERBY DAY, MAY 3RD, IN LOUISVILLE, KY!
- The Hijacking of the Kentucky Marijuana Party
- Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka Roland Duby surprises many activists
- PLEASE HELP RONNIE SMITH’S FAMILY!
- There’s something about me…
- Kentucky Senate unanimously approved a bill Wednesday to let certain pediatric seizure patients use an oil derived from hemp and marijuana.
- Russia Mulls Banning US Nuclear Arms Inspections – Source
- Connecticut Representatives Violating Their Oath Of Office & Committing Treason Knowingly Passing Unconstitutional Laws ~ Sheriffs Refuse To Enforce!
- Ukraine: Obama’s invasions, 9-11 and mass media control
- Have You Heard of The Great Forgetting? It Happened 10,000 Years Ago & Completely Affects Your Life
- Hundreds of Keystone protesters arrested at White House | Reuters
- Judge hears opinions on Attica report unsealing – wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports
- Clemency to Jeff Mizanskey: Life without parole for marijuana
- BREAKING: Death Sentence for a $96 ticket (NJWEEDMAN)
- Scientists can implant false memories into mice
Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… thor finnegan on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka… Rebecca Forbes on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka… Sheree Krider on Hundreds of Keystone protester…
Recent Posts: Kentucky Marijuana Party
After mom cries out in anguish and frustration on hearing the verdict, the ugly side of the protests rears its head. In the wake of the St. Louis County grand jury decision not to indict police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown, the central tragedy of the case—the death of a […]
Originally posted on The Indigo Mission:
Facebook and Google are now TRYING to sabotage me. I can’t post comments under The Indigo Mission channel, and I can’t Share any posts on Facebook. I AM making a true difference! I AM spreading way too much LIGHT for their comfort! Yeah, baby! And I AM JUST GETTING…
Marijuana is growing up. As Colorado and Washington’s recreational marijuana industries blossom and new markets in Oregon and Alaska begin to take shape, so-called ganjapreneurs are looking for ways to take cannabis mainstream. Before long, they hope, marijuana products will be as widely available as alcohol — and just as socially acceptable. […]
By Christian M. Wade Statehouse reporter BOSTON — Emboldened by victories in other states and recent polls showing widespread support, advocates of legalized marijuana are preparing to put the question to Massachusetts voters in 2016. Supporters of legalization say they are drafting legislation to allow recreational pot cultivation and use, with a […]
November 22, 2014 By Frank Smith Two private companies announced they will pursue their plans of asteroid mining. Deep Space Industries and Planetary Resources received contracts from NASA to study asteroid redirection. The U.S. company in Washington State, Planetary Resources will launch two satellites to analyze the design and systems of their telescopes […]
Over the past five decades, agriculture has experienced a massive shift in crop production. We have basically learned how to produce more crop per acre, making production more efficient. Boston University assistant professor Josh Gray says “We know that crops have increased in productivity over this time period and they were in the right place […]
Matt Ferner Become a fan Matt.Ferner@huffingtonpost.com The movement to end marijuana prohibition has made significant progress recently, but it could all be undone when the next president takes office in 2017. Harvard economist Jeff Miron, a vocal supporter of marijuana policy reform, highlighted the precarious nature of state marijuana laws in a Wednesday […]
Originally posted on Patients for Medical Cannabis:
A judge in California is examining the legality of America’s marijuana laws, she may be on the verge of throwing the entire system into chaos. From The Daily Beast Published 11.04.14 Three states, one district, and two cities will vote on various aspects of the nation’s drug laws…
Comment by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Oath Keeper and Patriot. Why not spend $3.2 million to observe monkeys drinking alcohol. If Democrats didn’t spend it there, they would find another useless to spend the taxpayers money on ending with dubious results. Of course there should be no law against monkeys, known to sling crap, forbidding…
Why I Do What I Do…I began about 2002 searching out "marijuana" information on the internet. My Dad had died in 2001 and three months prior to that had called me one day and asked me if I could find him "a little pot". As I was then ignorant of any kind of medicinal use of Marijuana, and he had COPD and Heart Disease, my only answer to him would be, "I'd love to Dad, but I'm afraid if you tried to smoke it at this point it could kill you." His lung capacity was near zero. At that time we knew nothing of the "healing oil". So about 2004 I was browsing one day and it came to my mind to search for "Medical Marijuana", which I did. The rest is history. Once I found how to access the information nothing was gonna stop me from trying to spread the message - through as many sites as I could possibly access. It suffices to say that in the last seven years or more I have learned a lot. The whole world has learned a lot. I have been through many changes in my life and am thankful for most of them. My only hope is that the World have a chance to recover itself before it is too late. Much of that depends upon how we choose to "FREE" this God given gift of Cannabis, and what is done with it once it is. Sheree Krider