- Brain-Eating Amoeba Found in Louisiana Drinking Water
- FUKUSHIMA’S CHILDREN ARE DYING: in Japanese!
- What’s the Matter With Eastern Kentucky?
- Ron Paul: Opt out of Common Core for my curriculum
- The U.S. Supreme Court Is Marching in Lockstep with the Police State
- Indiana police pepper-spray stripped woman, leave her naked for hours, make her walk through jail nude: lawyer
- Kentucky reaches settlement with Big Tobacco
- TAC Daily Digest for 05/08/2014
- GLOBAL MARIJUANA MARCH, ON DERBY DAY, MAY 3RD, IN LOUISVILLE, KY!
- The Hijacking of the Kentucky Marijuana Party
- Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka Roland Duby surprises many activists
- PLEASE HELP RONNIE SMITH’S FAMILY!
- There’s something about me…
- Kentucky Senate unanimously approved a bill Wednesday to let certain pediatric seizure patients use an oil derived from hemp and marijuana.
- Russia Mulls Banning US Nuclear Arms Inspections – Source
- Connecticut Representatives Violating Their Oath Of Office & Committing Treason Knowingly Passing Unconstitutional Laws ~ Sheriffs Refuse To Enforce!
- Ukraine: Obama’s invasions, 9-11 and mass media control
- Have You Heard of The Great Forgetting? It Happened 10,000 Years Ago & Completely Affects Your Life
- Hundreds of Keystone protesters arrested at White House | Reuters
- Judge hears opinions on Attica report unsealing – wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports
- Clemency to Jeff Mizanskey: Life without parole for marijuana
- BREAKING: Death Sentence for a $96 ticket (NJWEEDMAN)
- Scientists can implant false memories into mice
- Can Legalizing Marijuana Help Appalachia?
- What you need to know about the court decision that just struck down net neutrality
Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… Re: Ebola and other… on The 1918 “Flu Pandemic… thor finnegan on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka… Rebecca Forbes on Death of Ronnie Lee Smith, aka… Sheree Krider on Hundreds of Keystone protester…
Recent Posts: Kentucky Marijuana Party
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia All Saints’ Day Painting by Fra Angelico Also called All Hallows Observed by Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodoxy, Anglican Communion, Lutheranism and Methodism, among other Christian denominations Liturgical Color White Type Christian Observances Church services Date 1 November (Western Christianity) Sunday after Pentecost (Eastern Christianity) Frequency annual Related to […]
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2014 12:00 am 0 comments Office seeking: Barren County Jailer Name: Matt Mutter Party: Democrat Previous political positions: Currently serving as Barren County Jailer Why are you running for this position? I am seeking re-election to the office of Barren County jailer to continue the high quality of service that […]
By Marcus Wohlsen 10.30.14 | 6:30 am | Permalink How many of you are reading this because of a link you clicked on Facebook? In the online publishing industry (which WIRED obviously is part of), Facebook’s influence on site traffic—and therefore ad revenue—is difficult to overstate. Over the past year especially, “the homepage is […]
CAMPBELLSVILLE, Ky. — Oct 30, 2014, 5:57 PM ET By ADAM BEAM and BRUCE SCHREINER Associated Press When Mitch McConnell knocked off an incumbent Democrat in a close race in 1984 to win his Senate seat, he did so because of voters in the cities of Louisville and Lexington. If he is re-elected for a […]
By Christina CrapanzanoMonday, Mar. 29, 2010 Andrew Holbrooke / Corbis Long before Loretta Nall campaigned on her cleavage, the activist’s cause was cannabis. The Alabama resident gained national attention during her 2006 gubernatorial campaign when she produced T-shirts with the caption "More of these boobs …" (with a photo of Nall in a low-cut shirt) […]
By ABIGAIL SULLIVAN MOORE OCT. 29, 2014 The gray matter of the nucleus accumbens, the walnut-shaped pleasure center of the brain, was glowing like a flame, showing a notable increase in density. “It could mean that there’s some sort of drug learning taking place,” speculated Jodi Gilman, at her computer screen at the Massachusetts […]
141 House Members Flunk Drug Policy Report Card But conservative Republicans are among the 49 who earned an A+.
Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., left, earned an A+ in a report on House drug policy votes. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., earned an F. The report looked at House votes on hemp, medical marijuana, DEA funding and banking rules. By Steven Nelson Oct. 29, 2014 | 2:37 p.m. EDT Each seat in the U.S. House […]
By: Jeremy Daw The third day of hearings on the constitutionality of cannabis’ federal Schedule I status presented further bizarre twists, as both federal prosecutors and NORML’s defense team appeared at times to agree on the medical benefits of cannabis. In one early incident, Assistant US Attorney Richard Bender, in continued cross-examination of Dr. Philip […]
Ryan GallagherEric Fuller 2 mins · How To Save Someone With Brain Swelling In A Coma My 10 year old brother is dead because the doctors would not accept the Hash and Bud in Colorado for a Coma patient. So I have since then found ways to purify it, and change it so it is […]
By Eliott C. McLaughlin, CNN updated 1:14 PM EDT, Tue October 28, 2014 (CNN) — One prisoner died of alcohol withdrawal. Constipation killed another. A third succumbed to gangrene. The deaths sound like they come from the logs of a Civil War POW encampment, but all three are alleged to have befallen detainees at the […]
Why I Do What I Do…I began about 2002 searching out "marijuana" information on the internet. My Dad had died in 2001 and three months prior to that had called me one day and asked me if I could find him "a little pot". As I was then ignorant of any kind of medicinal use of Marijuana, and he had COPD and Heart Disease, my only answer to him would be, "I'd love to Dad, but I'm afraid if you tried to smoke it at this point it could kill you." His lung capacity was near zero. At that time we knew nothing of the "healing oil". So about 2004 I was browsing one day and it came to my mind to search for "Medical Marijuana", which I did. The rest is history. Once I found how to access the information nothing was gonna stop me from trying to spread the message - through as many sites as I could possibly access. It suffices to say that in the last seven years or more I have learned a lot. The whole world has learned a lot. I have been through many changes in my life and am thankful for most of them. My only hope is that the World have a chance to recover itself before it is too late. Much of that depends upon how we choose to "FREE" this God given gift of Cannabis, and what is done with it once it is. Sheree Krider